Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Composite Filament Cup Brush||OD:||80MM|
|ID:||16MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Bristle Dia:||1.4mm|
abrasive nylon brush,
nylon cup brush
High Density Silicon Carbide Composite Filament Cup Brush 80mm , Hexagonal Hole
High Density Silicon Carbide Composite Filament Cup Brush are excellent for deburring, edge blending and general surface finishing on flat surfaces.
Crimped filaments offer better part conformability. Rectangular filaments offer higher aggression.
1. Silicon Carbide is characterized by a sharp jagged structure, and is the most
popular grain choice because of its cost effective, efficient properties.
2. Aluminum Oxide is characterized by a rounded structure and produces a finer
finish. Prevents discoloration on certain alloys such as titanium, aluminum and
3. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) is characterized by a jagged structure and
is used to edge hone and radius super hard materials such as CBN & ceramic
Our disc Brushes are multi-directional deburring tools working all part edges uniformly.
They are easily adaptable to CNC machine centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing machines. Suitable for use with coolant and on all metal and wooden surfaces.
They are available in various styles suitable to remove any burr level.
Nylon Brsitle Disk Abrasive Composite Filament Cup Brush
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels
Filament and Grit Size Options:
Smaller filaments with smaller grit size produce a finer finish and offer longer life.
Larger filaments are more rigid and apply larger abrasive grit to the work piece with greater force and increased aggression.
Grit sizes are available from 60 – 1000