Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Stainless Steel Encapsulated Brush||OD:||150MM|
|ID:||32MM||Thickness:||8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm , 20mm To 30mm|
|Middle Plate:||90mm||Wire Material:||SS304|
|Wire Dia:||0.15mm||Polyflex Color:||Green|
|Face Material:||Polyflex Or Polyurethane||For Use With:||Power Drills, Die Grinders,|
encapsulated wire brush,
encapsulated wheel brush
Stainless Steel Encapsulated Brush for deburring batteries plate
1. Adds more life to the brush. Gradually exposing a consistent amount of short trim for maximum aggression and longer life.
2. Long lasting and aggressive for deburring in tight spots.
3. No break wire,More safety.
4. Wire and encapsulation material wears into a ''dust''.
5. For optimal results, spin at 18,000 RPM or higher
Stainless Steel Encapsulated Brush provide an aggressive cutting action for heavy deburring, surface blending, surface preparation, rubber and plastic flash removal, and weld preparation. The wires are bonded in place with a synthetic elastomer that wears away gradually during use, exposing a short length of the wires. Encapsulated brushes are most effective on relatively flat surfaces or where a controlled brushing surface is required, and at temperatures below 180°F. When replacing a normal wire brush, the next smaller size of wire will produce approximately the same results.
1. The Ideal shape for hard to reach areas brushing
2. Removing excess rubber from rubber to metal bonded parts
3. Removing residues of adhensive, hard scale rust and paint cleaning welds
4. Multi-purpose brushes for light and medium cleaning jobs