Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Diamond Abrasive Disc Brush||OD:||150MM|
|ID:||25.4MM||Bristle Trim Length:||20mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Bristle Dia:||1.0mm|
Silicon Carbide Bristle Diamond Abrasive Disc Brush For cylinder block deburring
Diamond Abrasive Disc Brush are excellent for deburring, edge blending and general surface finishing on flat surfaces.
Our disc Brushes are multi-directional deburring tools working all part edges uniformly.
They are easily adaptable to CNC machine centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing machines.
Suitable for use with coolant and on all metal and wooden surfaces.
They are available in various styles suitable to remove any burr level.
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels
Standard diameters are 60, 80, 100, 115, 125, 150, 180, 200, 250, 300. Custom sizes and shapes possible.
Diamond Abrasive Disc Brushes are used in marble, granite, limestone slate, sandstone, travertine and so on. Through grinding the surface of the stone, it could get the archaized effect.
It adopt from DuPont U.S.A(Nylon 612 with grit inside),it has the advantage of high speed of aggressive, long life and good polish effect which have been sold far Europe,Asia,Middle East and so on
|Filament||DuPont tynex® A|
Nylon Tufted Disc Brush , 25 Piece / CTN.
Contact Person: davis