Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Abrasive Disc Brushes||OD:||150MM|
|Shank Dia.:||6MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Base Material:||ABS|
abrasive nylon brush,
nylon cup brush
High Density Silicon Carbide Filament Abrasive Disc Brushes 150mm with 6mm Shank
Tufted Nylon Abrasive Disc Brushes are excellent for deburring, edge blending and general surface finishing on flat surfaces. Our disc Brushes are multi-directional deburring tools working all part edges uniformly. They are easily adaptable to CNC machine centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing machines. Suitable for use with coolant and on all metal and wooden surfaces. They are available in various styles suitable to remove any burr level.
Nylon Brsitle Disk Abrasive Disc Brushes
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels
Filament and Grit Size Options:
Smaller filaments with smaller grit size produce a finer finish and offer longer life.
Larger filaments are more rigid and apply larger abrasive grit to the work piece with greater force and increased aggression.
Grit sizes are available from 60 – 1000