Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Nylon & Cermic Disc Brush||OD:||200MM|
|Shank Dia:||16MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Base Color:||Blue|
abrasive nylon brush,
abrasive disc brushes
200mm Industrial Abrasive Nylon & Cermic Disc Brush For Deburring
Combination Filament, 200mm Diameter, 0.04" Wire Diameter, 16mm shank diameter, 20mm Bristle Length, 1800 rpm
1. Polishing Disc Abrasive Nylon brush are excellent for deburring, edge blending and general surface finishing on flat surfaces.
2. Our disc Brushes are multi-directional deburring tools working all part edges uniformly.
3. They are easily adaptable to CNC machine centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing
4. Suitable for use with coolant and on all metal and wooden surfaces.
5. They are available in various styles suitable to remove any burr level.
Standard diameters are 60, 80, 100, 115, 125, 150, 180, 200, 250, 300.
Custom sizes and shapes possible.
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels