Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Metal Processing Brushes||OD:||100MM|
|ID:||25MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Base Color:||Red,grey, Yellow|
100mm Cermic Disc Abrasive Filament Ceramic Disc Metal Processing Brushes For Deburring
Metal Processing Brushes, 100mm Diameter, 0.04" Wire Diameter, 25.4mm inner diameter, 25mm Bristle Length, 1800 rpm
These disc brushes are manufactured with a molded thermoplastic base using a tough engineering plastic to provide more rigidity and stability with less vibration. Our unique combination of silicon carbide and ceramic filaments are used to allow the brushes to cut faster and last longer than any other brush on the market.
Both brush styles are available in three different diameters: 100 mm, 125 mm 150mm and 200 mm to suite a range of parts and finishing machinery.
The brushes are available in 18-mm or 38-mm trim lengths to provide the perfect combination of flexibility and aggressiveness.
Shorter trim lengths result in more aggressive cutting where heavy burrs are present and longer trim lengths allow irregular surfaces to be finished easily.
Custom sizes and shapes possible.
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels