Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Composite Disc Brushes||OD:||200MM|
|ID:||25.4MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Base Material:||ABS|
|Locating Hole:||2 Piece||Base Color:||Blue|
abrasive nylon brush,
nylon cup brush
High Density Silicon Carbide Grain Round Filament Composite Disc Brushes 200mm
Deburring Disc brush solve many deburring, edge radiusing, grinding and finishing problems.
Their compliancy and filament nature accommodate part contours, prevent damage to value-added components, and make them ideal for robotic, semi and fully automated workstations.
For deburring and finishing of machined components.
Nylon Brsitle Disk Abrasive Composite Disc Brushes
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels
Filament and Grit Size Options:
Smaller filaments with smaller grit size produce a finer finish and offer longer life.
Larger filaments are more rigid and apply larger abrasive grit to the work piece with greater force and increased aggression.
Grit sizes are available from 60 – 1000