Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Nylon Abrasive Cup Brush||OD:||3 Inch|
|Shank Dia:||6mm||Wire Material:||Du-pond Abrasive Nylon|
|Wire Dia:||1.1 Mm||Trim Length:||25mm|
nyalox fine cup brush,
nylon bristle cup brush
75MM Grey Nylon Filament Abrasive Cup Brush With Shank For Cleaning tile
2, Original Du-Pont material
Abrasive grit encapsulated into the extruded nylon filament allows an abrasive nylon brush to perform deburring, edge blending, and surface finishing. Abrasive brushes in power brush or wide face cylinder brush format deliver the flexibility and conformability of a brush, while also imparting the benefits of an abrasive: selection of grit sizes to control finish, and functionality for deburring, cleaning, surface finishing, and edge blending. Abrasive Nylon is suitable for use on a broad range of materials.
3, Brushes are available in Following Bristles
|1. Silicon Carbide|
|2. Aluminium Oxide|
|3. Diamond Polish brush|
4, Mainly designed for Automotive sector
Heavily filled with nylon filaments which are impregnated with silicon carbide 80 grit.
Especially useful in removing old finish and for smoothing sanded surfaces. Although they are rated for 6000 RPM, performance and longevity is best when used at 1500 to 1800 RPM, which is best achieved with a good heavy duty variable speed polisher.
|Wire material & Wire Dia.||1.1mm Abrasive Nylon brsitle|
1. Maintains shape & will not rust,
2. Will not shed bristles under normal conditions
3. Safer to use, will not puncture skin
1. Removing paints, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust & burns from metals.
2. Prepare plastic, fiberglass, & rubber surfaces for adhesives.
3. Preparing metal surfaces for primers & paint.
5. Removing old paint and finishes from wood.
6. Cleaning & Sanding wood turnings, railings, banisters, trim & molding