Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Nylon Abrasive Disc Brush||OD:||75MM|
|ID:||16MM||Bristle Trim Length:||25mm|
|Base Thickness:||20mm||Base Color:||Blue|
abrasive nylon brush,
abrasive disc brushes
Good Polish Effect 100 X 16mm Tufted Nylon Abrasive Disc Brush For Deburring
Disc Brushes – Disc brushes are a highly efficient tool for applications in which
burred edges are on the same plane. Disc Brushes are multi directional deburring
tools working all part edges uniformly. They are easily adaptable to CNC machine
centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing machines.
Tufted Nylon Abrasive Disc Brush are excellent for deburring, edge blending and general surface finishing on flat surfaces. Our disc Brushes are multi-directional deburring tools working all part edges uniformly. They are easily adaptable to CNC machine centers, robot cells, and stationary finishing machines. Suitable for use with coolant and on all metal and wooden surfaces. They are available in various styles suitable to remove any burr level.
Nylon Abrasive Disc Brush
• Ideal for deburring any flat machined auto parts
• Deburring face milled casting and forgings
• Edge blending and edge radiusing operations
• Fine blank deburring
• Engine block and cylinder head deburring
• Surface finish and removing burrs on hydraulic components
• Rust and scale removal
• Clean pre-cast concrete moulds
• Sanding and texturing wood surfaces
• Surface conditioning alloy wheels
Filament and Grit Size Options:
Smaller filaments with smaller grit size produce a finer finish and offer longer life.
Larger filaments are more rigid and apply larger abrasive grit to the work piece with greater force and increased aggression.
Grit sizes are available from 60 – 1000
Crimped filaments offer better part conformability. Rectangular filaments offer higher aggression.
1. Silicon Carbide is characterized by a sharp jagged structure, and is the most
popular grain choice because of its cost effective, efficient properties.
2. Aluminum Oxide is characterized by a rounded structure and produces a finer
finish. Prevents discoloration on certain alloys such as titanium, aluminum and
3. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) is characterized by a jagged structure and
is used to edge hone and radius super hard materials such as CBN & ceramics.
A: We are factory.
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.