Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nylon Fill Strip Brushes
|T90° F90° H180° Y Type
industrial brush strip,
nylon strip brush
Aluminium Holder Fire Door Seal White Nylon Fill Strip Brushes 50cm Length
Nylon fill strip brushes offer the following characteristics in most applications: excellent fatigue life, good abrasion resistance, low to moderate absorption of water (3% to 9%) leading to only a temporary reduction in stiffness, an excellent bend recovery rate, resistance to most common solvents, and suitability for use in weak acids.
|Aluminium holder+ Nylon wire
|WITHIN 10 DAYS
Nylon strip brushes, feature a formable metal structural element known as the channel base, and nylon brush fill that can be varied by trim length, density, and flexibility.
A brush strip filled with nylon filament is often used as a flexible brush seal on equipment.
A strip seal brush functions as a flexible shield against mist, dust, light, heat, or intrusion into a point of operation.
Nylon strip brushes can function on conveyor lines as a product hold-down,as an applicator of wet or dry coatings, or as a passive duster or wiper to sweep away loose debris or to redirect or stabilize your moving product.
Using conductive nylon, available in a 20% mix with regular nylon or in a 100% conductive format, you can also create a static reduction strip brush.
Spiral Brush also offers a variety of strip brush holders in sizes to fit whatever size strip you select:
Nylon 6.12 is a higher performance grade for industrial and food-contact applications with the following attributes:
1. A significantly greater wet stiffness modulus than 6.6 nylon, resistance to petroleum distillates, benzene aromatic hydrocarbons, ethyl acetate esters, and trichloroethylene hydrocarbons.
2. Nylon 6.12 is FDA approved for direct food contact.
3. Heat stabilized nylon has been post-extrusion treated to raise the temperature where the loss of physical properties becomes evident.
4. Conductive nylon is available for static reduction applications in both a 100% load and a lower 20% load for cost reduction.
5. Conductive nylon can be mixed with other brush fill materials to provide static reduction along with other brushing functionality at a more economical cost.