Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Disc Sanding Brushes||OD:||100MM|
|Shank Dia.:||10mm||Shank Length:||50mm|
|Metal Base:||20mm Thickness||Trim Bristle Length:||30mm|
|Bristle Material:||Diamond||Bristle Diameter:||1.2mm|
|Production Rangement:||Grinding, Die Casting, Forging, Laser Cutting, CNC Turning& Milling||Application:||Rough Finish Workpiece|
Diamond Disc Sanding Brushes with Shank for Metal Deburring
1, Disc Sanding Brushes Following Sizes :
Bristle diameter and grits
|1.2mm, 80 grits|
shank diameter and length
2. Product Description
A. Abrasive grains are embedded in the entire length of the bristles so the sides act like flexible files.
B. These brushes remove workpiece material as well as surface contamination in a single step.
C. The nylon bristles won’t leave behind debris that could cause rust on your workpiece and are recommended for use around acids and alkalies.
1. Removing paints, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust & burns from metals.
2. Prepare plastic, fiberglass, & rubber surfaces for adhesives.
3. Preparing metal surfaces for primers & paint. Cleaning unfinished tile, stone, cement, and brick mortar.
4. Removing old paint and finishes from wood.
5. Cleaning & Sanding wood turnings, railings, banisters, trim & molding.
6. Rounding and blending edges, cutouts and joinings
4. Brush photo
5. Our factory photo
Our engineers and experienced customer service associates work with you to understand the application, the material to be brushed, the desired finish, the operating environment, and the equipment on which your stainless steel cylinder brush will be installed. We will help you to determine the appropriate core, shaft, channel size and brush materials, establish power requirements, a recommended range of operating speed