Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Scotch Brite Bristle Disc Brush||OD:||50MM|
|Shank Dia.:||9.5mm||Shank Length:||10mm|
|Total Height:||28mm||Bristle Width:||21mm|
|Bristle Color:||Grey||Production Rangement:||Deburring, Blending, Finishing,Polish|
|Application:||Cleaning And Polish For Car|
Scotch Brite Roloc Grey Bristle Disc Brush Tapered 2 Inch Diameter Grade 120 Grit
1. Scotch Brite Roloc Grey Bristle Disc Brush Following Sizes :
Bristle diameter and grits
shank diameter and Total Height
2. Product Description
2 Inch Scotch Brite Roloc Grey Bristle Disc Brush Grade 120 Grit, Grey Color .
Bristle Color: Grey, Yellow and Green color.
Maximum Operating Speed: 25,000 RPM .
Use with disc pad assembly: 3M 05539 .
1. Disc is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc instead of wire brushes for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
2. Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing, cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
3. Use with disc pad assembly 3M 05539.
4. Super tough plastic bristle brush, embedded with abrasive. Wears as it cleans, continually exposing fresh abrasive.
5. The ideal tool to replace scrapers, wire wheels and chemical gasket stripper. Eliminates the danger of loose wires flying back at the operator.
6. Safer for parts, and safer for the environment than hazardous chemical strippers. Bristles ride over surface cleaning contaminants without gouging surface
3. Scotch Brite Roloc Grey Bristle Disc Brush for Applications:
A. Made of Rubber and SIC material
B. Stable and durable without Vibration
C. Long life service and Practical
D. Good Elasticity and toughness
E. Used for Metal Surface cleaning, Polishing,deburring
4. Brush photo
5. Our factory photo
Our engineers and experienced customer service associates work with you to understand the application, the material to be brushed, the desired finish, the operating environment, and the equipment on which your stainless steel cylinder brush will be installed. We will help you to determine the appropriate core, shaft, channel size and brush materials, establish power requirements, a recommended range of operating speed