Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tapered Bristle Disc Set||OD:||50MM|
|Shank Dia.:||9.5mm||Shank Length:||30mm|
|Total Height:||68mm||Bristle Width:||15mm|
|Bristle Color:||Yellow||Production Rangement:||Deburring, Blending, Finishing,Polish|
3 Piece Tapered Bristle Disc Set Abrasive Filled Bristles Disc brush 50mm with Shank
Abrasive filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively than wire brushes
Proprietary Ceramic Abrasive Grain blend provides high degree of finish quality throughout the life of the disc
Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high-loading substances
Flexible bristles conform to contours to produce consistent finishes, even on complex parts
Convenient Rollor attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
using proprietary ceramic abrasive grain blended with aluminum oxide and molded,
flexible bristles, provide more surface contact than wire brushes and retain abrasive properties throughout the life of the disc.
1. Bristle Disc Brush Following Sizes :
Bristle diameter and grits
shank diameter and Total Height
2. Product Description
2 Inch Bristle Disc Brush Grade 80 Grit, Grey Color .
Bristle Color: Grey, Yellow and Green color.
Maximum Operating Speed: 25,000 RPM .
1. Disc is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc instead of wire brushes for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
2. Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing, cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
3. Use with disc pad assembly 3M
4. Super tough plastic bristle brush, embedded with abrasive. Wears as it cleans, continually exposing fresh abrasive.
5. The ideal tool to replace scrapers, wire wheels and chemical gasket stripper. Eliminates the danger of Bristle Disc Brush for Applications:
A. Made of Rubber and SIC material
B. Stable and durable without Vibration
C. Long life service and Practical
D. Good Elasticity and toughness
E. Used for Metal Surface cleaning, Polishing,deburring
4. Brush photo
5. Our factory photo
Our engineers and experienced customer service associates work with you to understand the application, the material to be brushed, the desired finish, the operating environment, and the equipment on which your stainless steel cylinder brush will be installed. We will help you to determine the appropriate core, shaft, channel size and brush materials, establish power requirements, a recommended range of operating speed